Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Goals 4 the next 10-week Term

Academic Goal:

1) For my academic goal I need to graduate high school I'm suppose to be a senior !!! But thats not happening. I wanna achevie so many goals I wan to start off by completing all my English I just need alot of help I dont understand what I'm reading sometimes but if I could get a tutor or something that would be nice. I need to complete my Economics, Math, and Life Science. I just need alot of help in most subjects if I could get a tutor i would be able to graduate early.


2) For my next academic goal I need to focus in school and in my work so I coud understand it more better I just need t complete alot of stuff Im going to arrive to school early and pay attention and stay on task in every class and get my work done becuase i really need to graduate this year.


Social Goals:

1) For my social goal I wanna be a good mother to my baby and stop going out all night and staying out really late parents dont do that and espeacilly with a baby that needs love and care.

2) just stay focus in school and spend more time with my child and change my ways and my attitude toward people.

No comments:

Post a Comment